What Problems We Can Help With
- Bladder Control Problems - Urinary Incontinence
- Prostate Problems - Enlarged/ Inflamed Prostate Can't void easily.
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones and Pain
- Repeated Bladder infections or Kidney Infections
- Male and Female Sexual Dysfunction or Problems
- Male Fertility Problems
- Swollen or painful testicles
- Inability to empty the Bladder
- Blood in Urine
- Cancer of Bladder
- Cancer of Kidney
- Blocked Kidney
We provide all office diagnostic and treatment procedures such as,
- Cystoscopy: Looking in the bladder,
- Cystoscopy with biopsy and fuguration of bladder cancer, polyps or lesions
- BCG instillations for bladder cancer
- Ultrasound examination of bladder, kidneys or prostate,
- Ultrasound guided prostate biopsy,
- Male sterilization by vasectomy,
- removal of penile or scrotal skin lesions, warts, cysts, etc
- TUMT - Transurethral cooled thermotherapy (heat treatment) for the in-office treatment of enlarged prostate,
- Urodynamics: Measuring functional status of bladder and bladder outlet for patients with bladder control problems,
- PNE - Percutaneous nerve evaluation for refractory urgency, frequency, incontinence, etc
- Ranessa: In office radiofrequency treatment of female stress incontinence
- Pessary placement for female pelvic organ prolapse
- Penile doppler study with penile injection treatment for male impotence
Dr. Joshi has admitting privileges at the following hospitals.
- Holmes Regional Medical Center, Melbourne.
- Sebastian River Medical Center, Sebastian.
- Weusthoff Medical Center, Melbourne.